Born in Asia, but raised in Belgium. Studied finance, business & marketing. Started his first venture at age 22, and never looked back. Lived on 3 continents ending up in London, where I met my future wife, returning back to her country of origin, Taiwan.
Mostly on a mission to disrupt the landscape of venture capitalism and a big supporter of micro-economy. The eye-openers I got after traveling to 49 countries in all corners of the world, had a big impact on what value I can add towards business from a financial POV.
What I am good at.
- VC | Hedge Fund | Mergers | Acquisitions | Exit Strategies
- Corporate Relationship Management
- Commercial Acumen | Framework | Corporate DNA
- Digital Strategy | Media Buying | Data Analytics
What I Really Do.
- I am the individual they hire to overcome corporate issues. The ones that require discretion. I am the one that’s a driving engine behind the throne.
- I am the individual that is not afraid to tell you to go fuck yourself. Because that is what most people need, getting their ass kicked to face reality in business.
- I am a PE guy, that supports the micro-economy the most. Placing smaller ventures on my priority list.
- You can think I am just a consultant that fixes your business framework, but let’s just say you’re getting someone that is surrounded by Wall Street, lives entrepreneurship, and values corporate DNA.
- After all, I am a corporate catalyst.
Why You Are Going To Hire Me.
- You don’t want a pushover in your corner.
- You’re looking to get your edge back.
- When you’re able to open perspectives.
- When you believe change can be progress.