Born in Asia, but raised in Belgium. Studied finance, business & marketing. Started his first venture at age 22, and never looked back. Lived on 3 continents ending up in London, where I met my future wife, returning back to her country of origin, Taiwan.
Mostly on a mission to disrupt the landscape of venture capitalism and a big supporter of micro-economy. The eye-openers I got after traveling to 49 countries in all corners of the world, had a big impact on what value I can add towards business from a financial POV.
What I am good at.
- VC | Hedge Fund | Mergers | Acquisitions | Exit Strategies
- Corporate Relationship Management
- Commercial Acumen | Framework | Corporate DNA
- Digital Strategy | Media Buying | Data Analytics
Why You Are Going To Hire Me.
- You don’t want a pushover in your corner.
- You’re looking to get your edge back.
- When you’re able to open perspectives.
- When you believe change can be progress.